Friday, February 12, 2010

Needs ,Shops, Blogging

Blogging was set aside for family medical needs for the past few months.Hope to step up my blogging time. I started The Red Chair Studio last year. At that time, I also started my Etsy shop of the same name. This year I started a Lollishop, Posies Pearls and Palette. A few months ago, I started a blog of the same name. The theme all things garden, flower fabrics etc.. Looking forward to Spring have worked on some new designs and bringing a new look and items. I need to get back to the studio, at present time working on Christmas items, really fun, Lollishops is having a Pink Christmas,Personally, I love pink and also they want us to use aqua. It will make a very pretty showing. I have put my Harvest Fall items in both shops, might get some more made?? I do have some Back to School items, perfect gifts for teacher. This picture is one that I used for a magazine Ad in Somerset Life Magazine, It was to advertise , Lollishop Venders. It was in Vol. 3 ,issue 3.
Bye Brook


No comments:

Post a Comment