Friday, February 12, 2010

Salute To Courage

Today , My Daughter, Suz Ann is participating in an American Cancer Society Walk A Thon. One of many times in the past years. Sue is a two time cancer survivor. The first time for nine years and the second time is three years. I am so proud of her courage and all the ladies we have known who have fought the enemy, breast cancer. My heart goes to every man and women who has cancer of any type, our battle will continue, educate, research and powerful prayers. My daughter has a wonderful my space to connect with those who wish to touch another person with a common likness. Strength comes when we work and face the future together. I have made a little door hanger, peg, knob,etc. It will be sold on my lollishop site Posies, Pearls and Palette. It has the Pink Ribbon symbol, all the money will go to The American Cancer Society,and shipping is free. I will post the picture here on my blog. My shop can be found on my side bar, just click on the name. You can reach Sue, but must ask to be her friend in order to communicate. http://www.myspace.com/survivorofcancer
Thank You, Brook

No comments:

Post a Comment